Sunday, 30 July 2017

TRAVEL - AIX EN PROVENCE FURTHER IMPRESSION

Hi guys,

I've been recently browsing through our past vacation in Aix En Provence (back in May, gosh how the time flew by:)) and according to, that I've promised you guys further posts back in May here. I though to show you further pictures, which just let me feel "vacation sick" again, as I'd like to stay there for another week or two (or a month hahahaha:)):


All these small cute streets beside the main streets, filled with sweet private boutique shops with local and handmade products. The moment, when you aren't in a shopping mall, it's not loud and you're not with a huge crowd - you feel like back in a time, where the world has been more calm, simple and beautiful - that's the place, where inspirations come.


The salty breeze from the French Riviera, tasty Crepes filled with chestnut cream and topped with fresh fruits or fresh coconut ice cream milkshake, which I drank while I was looking on such beautiful palms - that's called "Bonnes Vacances"!:)

If you're planning a trip to Aix En Provence or to see Cote - here are some helpful links, which I'd recommend you to check out:


Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment