Wednesday, 26 July 2017

MAC - EYE SHADOW X 6 / CHROMAT PALETTE*

Hi guys,

I've already shown you the two latest Limited Edition #Chromat lipsticks* by MAC (here) and a tutorial, where I've used the MAC "#Shockvalue" #Chromat lipstick* as well as the "Eye Shadow X 6 / Chromat palette"* (here). Today I'd love to show you how beautiful pigmented and bright the eye shadows are:



All 6 shades are long lasting, high pigmented (which means, that you need just a tiny bit of it. Honestly - this palette lasts you for ages!) and super blendable, as I've blended the metallic dark blue shade with the bright blue one and it creates a lovely unique ocean color!:)


Most of all I'm using the orange eye shadow in combination with bronze cream eye shadow or brown eyeshadow - to create a specific bright warm tone on my upper eyelids, which even brights up my blue eyes. Or I go for the chromatic beige/grey eyeshadows, which are perfect, while creating an office look in combination with a bright red lipstick like the "Augmented Reality" lipstick*


All in all I quite like the palette, even if I'm not using it daily, as the shades are too bright and shiny for my regular makeup looks. I would still miss it in my my makeup collection for special occassions like: themed parties or Halloween!:)

Have you tried a product or even this palette from MAC's #Chromat collection?! What do you think about the pigmentation as well as the shades?! What's your fav' color?!

Yours,

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete