Wednesday, 28 June 2017

VINTAGE STYLE - COTTON STRIPED H&M SKIRT

Hi guys,

I've been wearing this very comfy and classic striped long skirt (long! usually I wear short ones:)) and felt like back in the 70s or more like Dorothy of Oz. It's a beautiful cotton striped skirt, and as I'm quite addicted to stripes, this is my fav' since a long time wearing a skirt again.

H&M striped cotton (long) skirt - got for 14.99 € instead 29.99€!

I just really, really love this skirt!!!! It matches perfectly with a comfy pair of leather sandals and a plain simple white tee or you could wear it with a short blouse or top, which would create this kinda 50s style day outfit. Worth to know, if you're interested in this skirt, that you should probably try on a size smaller than usual! Like I'm normally European 36 (which is S) but for this skirt I got 34, a whole size smaller! I guess it should fit you better too like I've fit much better in a size smaller.

As it's recently SALE all around the world, it's worth to check out all your fav' places to shop as well as hidden small boutiques to find pieces you've not thought about finding them!:) And as well to buy some pieces in mainstream places, doesn't mean you can't create your own style!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment