Wednesday, 7 June 2017

SUN & TAN - CABANA SUN CARROT OIL ORIGINAL BRONZE INTENSIFIER

Hi guys,

today I'd like to show you my new absolute fav' of summer 2017 the Cabana Sun "Carrot Oil Original" Bronze Intensifier, which I usually don't use without another sun care product as it doesn't contain any sun protection (no SPF/LSF, no UVB protection).


Why is it my fav', if I'm a pale girl, why I'm using it?! The answer is simple: I usually use it after staying in the sun while taking a sun bath (which I usually avoid!) or swimming, which doesn't makes sense for someone of you or even for the description on the product itself but I quickly found out, that carrot oil can also help your fresh tan to last longer! Therefore it's also called "bronze intensifier" I guess:)

Ingredients:


This carrot oil contains vitamin A and E as well as natural carrot oil and other moisturising oils like: sunflower oil.

I've found, that this product can be used after sun protection and before you get a shower and apply your after sun. I wouldn't use any fake tan, therefore I've been searching for a good product with carrot seed oil, which would help me to get a longlasting own tan, if I ever get a tan:) It's similar to the Calypso Carrot Oil / tanning oil, but it doesn't have a sun protection like Calypso's (available in SPF 0, 2, 6 and 15).

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment