Monday, 5 June 2017

MARABU - DIY MICKEY MOUSE MAKEUP BAG*

Hi everyone,

recently I've been using a lot my DIY Mickey Mouse makeup/cosmetic bag, which I created back in April 2017, which means it's almost 2 Months now since I painted the natural cotton linen bag with the fashion shimmer sprays* from Marabu and some textile glitter painters*:


For this Mickey Mouse inspired makeup bag I've used the bronze/rose gold and gold fashion-shimmer spray*, which is also perfect for white, black or dark-coloured fabrics (like labeled on the packaging above) as it will be much more visible, than on other colors like pink etc..


After I've painted cute small triangles in gold with a pearl shimmer dot on each triangle. The typical shaped Mickey Mouse heads are very simple and fast to make (it really just took my about 10 minutes to create them all!) with the textil glitter painters* or like I've used a glitter fashion liner*, which alows you to work much easier on such fabrics like my cotton makeup bag. After I used a pearl shade and gold glitter fashion liner* to write more times "Mickey" - to complete the whole makeup bag and make it more typically for Disney.


It's a perfect gift for all Disney / Mickey Mouse fans (me included:)), of course you could paint any other pattern - as creativity and art has no limitation! I use my makeup bag usually for short trips to pack all my fav' products like: Max Factor Lasting Performance Touch-Proof foundation in the shade 100 Fair, Manasi Makeup LYSTER Cream Bronzer, Catrice Cosmetics "The Precious Copper Eyeshadow Palette" - which I absolutely adore and will review it soon here on my blog, so stay tuned:),  a lip balm (any brand, as I've too many to share with you:)) and an eyebrow pencil, and a fixing powder to avoid getting to greasy during the day.

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment