Monday, 5 June 2017

EVELINE COSMETICS - GLYCERINE HAND AND NAIL CREAM-MASK 5 IN 1 BIO GOAT’S MILK + VITAMIN E

Hi guys,

another great product I've been using for my dry and very sensitive hands the last couple of months as a hand treatment, which can be used as a hand mask as well as over night as an extra pampering beside your fav' hand cream.


It's from the brand called Eveline Cosmetics, which can be found in Austria at differenet places like Bipa, which is another drugstore chain like dm. I've bought it the day I went for a longer trip to Germany and needed a hand cream, as I've forgotten mine at my bedroom table (typical me....).

Ingredients:


The 5 in 1 Glycerine Hand & Nail Cream-Mask has a very "gelish" texture, perfect for using during the day, while you arrive back from work or school or even over night (which soaks better into your skin, while wearing cotton gloves:)). 


It contains organic goat milk, vitamin E, glycerine, collagen, elastin, wheat-germ oil, d-panthenol, allantoin and karite butter, which nourish, regenerate, sooth, calm, strength your nails, lightens pigmentations and gives your skin the perfect moisture.


I've not used before any kind of hand masks to be honest, well maybe once, but I can't remember and what I honestly love at most about that 5 in 1 mask/hand treatment is the gorgeous scent, it's really an high-end scent - not the regular cheap hand cream scent!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment