Thursday, 2 March 2017

NEUTROGENA - HYDRO BOOST FACIAL CARE*

Hi guys,

I've been testing out some of the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost facial care products - and I can tell you, that I've already seen some difference on my face, it's less oily on the t-zone and not dry at all!


Neutrogena has created a completely new range of facial cleansing products like:



The Hydro Boost Gelee Cleansing Lotion* contains hyaluronic acid and glycerine, which removes make-up and leaves your skin deeply hydrated. The gel texture has a slightly cooling effect, which helps your irritated or stressed skin to calm down and leaves a fresh feeling on your skin. It's oil-free and I'd highly recommend it especially for dry, sun irritated or sensitive skin, due to the extra portion of hydration and hyaluronic acid, which helps to prevent your skin against wrinkles and aging.



Ingredients - Hydro Boost Creme Gel*:


 

I've used the Gelee Cleansing Lotion* as step 1, especially in the evenings, where I'm usually removing my make-up. After I continue with a toner or with Hydro Boost Micellar Water*, which contains as well the hyaluronic acid and glycerine. The Micellar water is more like a 3in1 product (toner, make-up remover, facial refresher), which can become really handy while travelling! It's also great for sensible and irritated skin, as it refreshes and doesn't block the pores, works perfectly against blackheads.


And even if the Hydro Boost Gelee cleansing lotion* and Hydro Boost micellar water* has already gave my facial skin the needed hydration I continue with step 3: Applying the Hydro Boost Creme Gel*, which works with the hyaluronic acid like a sponge for dry skin cells (as parts of your facial skin tends to be more dry than the rest, it's also common during the winter/spring months). It gives an 24h intensive hydration and creates a smooth and refreshed skin. This Creme Gel* can be worn under make-up as a base and as it's oil-, fragrance- and dye-free, you can use it even if your skin is very sensitive.

All in all I can just say, that my face feels more soft, I don't get so quickly skin irritations like before on my nose and eye area and I feel refreshed for a very long time. Usually I apply it as a base before I follow my regular makeup routine but after I apply the Creme Gel* I usually wait about 15 min. to get into my skin as otherwise the result wouldn't be so visible as well as it would probably smudge a lot with my liquid foundation. And I just love the packaging, I mean it would be even more luxurious if the plastic tin would be made of glass but otherwise I really love the turquoise transparent bottles and tins!

I absolutely can recommend the latest Hydro Boost range from Neutrogena for all ages from 20-40. Neutrogena has been already one of my trust brand for many years, as I've used few years ago, during my teenage years their "Visibly Clear" range (my absolute fav' product has been the "Spot Clearing Facial Wash" or the "Grapefruit Wash") both products can be used as well after your teenage years, but I've used the last years some other products due to, that my skin has changed it became adult, still sensitive, sometimes irritated and dry but I'm thankful, that I don't have much problems with spots and blackheads.

What is your first impression about the new Hydro Boost range from Neutrogena? - Let me know in your comments, I'd love to hear your opinion about the new facial care line.

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment