Sunday, 5 March 2017

MARABU OOTD 1 - Late 80s inspired T-Shirt*

Hi guys,

the last few weeks I've been trying out some very cool textile colors, pens and sprays from the creative paint brand Marabu. Especially I fall in love with their Fashion Spray's*. They are great for DIY rainbow chucks, shopping bags or other things like pretty vibrante T-Shirts like I've tried to go more 80s (wonder why?!) and the result is pretty damn good:


Or what you think?! - I really can just recommend Marabu's Fashion Spray Collection* to everyone - who likes to be creative and likes to get a fast result, well what I mean, to get it quickly dry - as their are some other fabric painter available, who needs a bit more preparation and dry much longer than these Fashion Spray's*!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment