Sunday, 26 March 2017

MAGNESIA - WATERMELON MOCTAIL*

Hi guys,

I've been trying out some few drink/moctail recipes during the last week, which I create with the nutricious artisan water Magnesia. Today I'd like to show you my very own and first tried watermelon moctail:


What I've used to create it:

1 half of fresh watermelon sliced or cut in cubes (you've to use a blender to create a smooth puree & juice)
2-3 tsp. agave syrup or xylitol
1half squeezed lemon juice
1-2 cups of Magnesia* (the sparkling one)
a blender (I've used my Russell Hobbs)


This moctail is create while having a picnic in your garden, it's super refreshing not too sweet (even if the watermelon contains itself a lot of fruit sugar) and a perfect spring/summer non-alcoholic drink, which has less calories than alcoholic cocktails!


Try it out!:) You won't regret this yummy moctail, which contains Magnesia mineral water!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment