Saturday, 7 January 2017

TRAVEL - KUKS (Czech Republic)

Hi everyone,

a new year is finally here, 2017 will be my year - I can totally feel it:) Basically I've been busy over the christmas days and New Year, began an internship in one of the main radio stations in Linz/AUS and didn't got time until finally the 1st weekend after New Year to write about my trip to Kuks. We (my brother and his friends including me of course:)) went to Kuks, which is a small village and also the castle/hospital itself is called Kuks, approx. 1 and half hour from Prague.
 
The market place of Dvůr Králové nad Labem
 
It was a pretty sunny and clear day, but the 29th of December was f.... cold, I was really glad, that I took my gloves and have worn a sweater under my coat, which I got last year from Zara.


Basically we went on a 12km trip through the wood and area around Kuks hospital/castle and also walked around the main attraction - the well known sculptures by Matthias Braun.
 
 
 Sculptures by Matthias Braun
s

It wasn't just the perfect blue sky and sun, it was quite nice to hang out with your nearest and to enjoy a walk through a new location, where you've never been before.

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment