Friday, 20 January 2017

Recipe - NON-BAKE White Choc' Cheesecake with Kiwi*

Hi guys,

I've been trying out quite a lot cheesecakes already, but recently I found this recipe, from the book "I Love Cheesecake"*, which isn't just simple but sooooo delicious. To be honest, I've used kiwis instead blueberries, as we hadn't any at home. For that non-bake cheesecake dessert I also used one of my latest fav' pans from patisse the ceramic "brownie pan"*:


You'll need:

For the cookie bottom:

100g Amarettini or you can use like me after XMas: Spekulatius Cookies
80g butter
50g almond flour
2 tsp. sugar or any other sweetener you prefer (like I've used agave syrup:))

For the cream cheese filling:

200g white chocolate (melted)
300g cream cheese
250g mascarpone

For the topping:

300g blueberries or 5-6 kiwis like I've used
1 tsp. powder sugar (if you choose the blueberries)


After your cookie bottom is in the fridge and chills for a while....


I've also added few drops of vanilla extract to give it a bit more flavour.


....Decorate it with fresh fruits


Enjoy it:)


It's very easy peasy, a great recipe for beginners too! This dessert will absolutely blast your sweathearts mind or what about a great picknick dessert for this spring?!:)

This and lots of other quick as well as semi-professional yummy cheesecake recipes, you'll find in  the book "I Love Cheesecake"*:)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment