Thursday, 22 December 2016

OOTD - CUTE RED BOW SKIRT

Hi guys,

the days get pretty short, it's really busy during this week (as it's Christmas in 2 or 3 days depends whether you celebrate on 24th or 25th:)) and I got already the perfect skirt for this season!:) 


Of course, I won't combine this look again (as the royal blue shirt wouldn't really fit for a bright christmas evening) therefore I'll wore it together with a plain white blouse to wear as usual a red lipstick and simply create a festive xmas look:)

 
Red Bow Skirt - 39€

I found this skirt in one of our latest small boutique stores called "Oh de lally", which has been created by some young fashionistas:) 


What I've worn:

Oh de lally - Red Bow Skirt
Zara - Ankle Boots Fall/Winter Col. '16
Tchibo - Royal Blue Turtle Neck shirt (old col.)

I think, that this skirt is really a cute piece in my wardrobe, it's by the way a great stage outfit as well (just in case you sing like me:)).


Yours,

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of the skirt, its soooo flattering! Pretty outfit, girl!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete