Sunday, 18 December 2016

NIVEA - Hand Creme Intensive Care*

Hi guys,

it's getting colder and colder, we all should take more care 'bout our soft and tender hands, therefore I've been really thankful to test out one of the latest hand cremes from Nivea. The "Hand Creme Intensive Care"* comes in a squeeze tube, and has the typical blue design with the Nivea label on it.


I don't really like the scent of this creme but it isn't too greasy and oily, which is a great plus of this hand treatment (as no one really likes to wash the gloves twice a week due to using a greasy and sticky cream;)).

Ingredients:


After I've used a bit of it, I invited my sister to try it out too, as she has quite often (almost all the time) very big issues with very dry skin on her hands. And as she hasn't said anything against the "Hand Creme Intensive Care"* so far, I guess she quite like it;)!



What 'bout you?! Did you tried one of their latest hand treatments* until yet?

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment