Monday, 7 November 2016

MANHATTAN COSMETICS - 70s VIBE*

Hi everyone,

I try to wear during the Autumn season a soft powder makeup look, to finish with a bright red/bordeaux/dark lipshade (like Oh My Gloss!*), Manhattan Consmetics Wake Up Concealer* as well as their 3 in 1 Easy Match makeup* has given me the needed coverage (bye bye dark eye circles and nasty little pimples:)):

Manhattan - Wake Up Concealer (Shade: Naturelle)*
Manhattan - Oh My Gloss! (Shade: 500 Mon Cherry)*
Manhattan - 3 in 1 Easy Match Make Up (30 Soft Porcelain)*

I've created with an eyeliner (shade: black/dark brown) a double wing at the end, which creates visual an open eye effect, also great for all of you who don't have enough lashes:).


As I've not big eye lids I try always to wear the eyeline in a form, which doesn't close but opens up a bit my eyes. Usually I'd wear a waterproof mascara to finish up the whole look.


I'm using simply the lightest pink eyeshadow I have with a shimmer darker shade and create a very light "smoke" after that I'm focusing on my cheeks, don't use much blushes but lately more bronzers, which aren't too dark but have a shimmer glow finish. To set the whole makeup look I've used a translucent fixing powder.


The 70s has been the time of flower power, freedom spirit and non-heavy makeup, women usually didn't wear a lot and created simply looks with glossy lipbalms, lipglazes/glosses, therefore I though that the gloss would be even better than a lipstick!:)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment