Saturday, 1 October 2016

NIVEA - Haarmilch/Hairmilk*

Hi guys,

you know the feeling when you washed your hair and you can't go out as it's too cold and they won't dry fast outside as during summer? Well then you are like me during Autumn:/ But what I've experienced on myself the last 3 weeks is that I've been using the Nivea Haarmilch/Hairmilk*, which has been sold back in 1912! And with using I mean, not changing between 2 shampoos (what I usually do, to use 2 different shampoos to avoid getting oily or dry scalp):


The shampoo as well as the conditioner are packed in plastic bottles in a metallic blue Nivea shade, back then in 1912 you've got it in a glass bottle, which would be not really easy to handle with today (as you couldn't squeeze the bottles:)). 


The shampoo has a lovely light milky scent (I almost wrote flavor as it reminds me on warm milk;)) and creates a gentle foam while you are washing your hair.


After I've rinsed the shampoo out of my cleaned hair, I continue with the conditioner, which hasn't been used back 104 years ago but what we are using since the late 20 and now in the 21st century. It helps to avoid getting tangled hair.


Both products are easy to find in all kind of drugstores as well as groceries/supermarkets.

I would really give these 2 "new" products from Nivea a try, as they are really good for a drugstore product!

Yours,

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sounds nice!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it even doesn't burn a lot when it comes in your eyes, like other shampoos/conditioners normally does;)

      Delete