Friday, 28 October 2016

MAX FACTOR - MIRACLE TOUCH FOUNDATION*

Hi everyone,

these days I like to wear more natural, non-heavy makeup. The "Miracle Touch" foundation* has just the right portion of coverage and stays on the right place all day long:


I'm truly not much using just:

Max Factor "Miracle Touch Foundation"* (in the lightest shade here available "50 Natural")
an eyebrow pencil/wet eyeshadow in the same brown shade as my brows
a mascara (prefer black waterproof, like Max Factor "Voluptuous False Lash Effect Mascara"*)
a face powder in "Translucent" or "Ivory" (I'm using: Max Factor "Loose Powder"*)


I really like the creamy texture of this smooth "Miracle Touch" foundation*, but I don't really like the sponge,which is included, as I think after 4-5 times using you  need to clean it up or use another one, due to avoiding skin irritations and pimples.

How you find the "Miracle Touch" foundation? Suits it your skin type as well as how you find the coverage?

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment