Sunday, 30 October 2016

Halloween - Spiderwoman vs. Ewok Makeup

Hi everyone,

tomorrow is the day, the day of ghosts, witches, spiders, spooky masks and sweets - as it's Halloween. But it's not just pumpkin carving, spooky decoration and long movie nights with a bunch of sweets or an Halloween party - it's the night before All Saints' Day.

But as most of you search for different makeup ideas, I tried one on myself last week, just in case, that if I would ever go for a Halloween trip out with friends, or visit a party, should I really come as a mixture of Spiderwoman and Ewok?!:


It's easy peasy (which I first didn't though, 'cause I'm NOT a makeup artist at all!;))

Result:


Alright, I know it's not perfect, it's more "homestyle" Halloween face paint. BUT try it guys, if you want to go creatively crazy tomorrow, just paint your face how you like!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment