Sunday, 17 July 2016

SAILOR SOCKS*

Hi everyone,

let us talk about socks, are you wearing socks often or are you a person like me who isn't wearing really any type of socks during the summer months?!

Tchibo - Maritime Socks 5pack*

Well recently I got a lovely pack of different patterned socks from Tchibo, which all have a maritime theme on it:


So I would say, the shades, pattern and length is absolutely perfect for chilly nights out or even during comfy days at home, well I will start to wear them more often, as you know that if you walk all the time barefoot your skin gets a bit dry and the softness gets lost. Therefore such cute patterns could change my mind and I will try to wear socks more often!;)

How about you? Do you wear socks during summer?!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment