Sunday, 12 June 2016

ALNATURA - FALAFEL MIX

Hi guys,

now a bit for all hungry healthy bunnies of you;) Well as I'm mostly vegetarian/part-time pescatarian (sometimes I eat Fish but NO meat!) I do eat most of the time vegetable, raw fruits/veggies and different kind of peas, therefore Falafel is a lovely dish in combination with fresh pepper, salad, corn or just simply alone with a nice guacamole dip:


Alnatura has created a great mix to make the delicious Falafel, which some of you maybe know from different falafel stands or restaurants. And the best part, it's sooooo easy!

Ingredients:

 56% chickpeas , 35% chickpea flour, onion, sea salt, parsley, coriander, cumin, white pepper, garlic powder


A nice snack or even a meal, perfect for picnic's as well as during warm sunny evenings outside or inside while watching the UEFA football games right now:)!

Yours,

2 comments:

  1. Oh very interesting product!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy reading the comments, but notice that a lot of people should stay on topic to try and add value to http://www.proessaywriting.com/
    the original blog post. I would also encourage everyone to bookmark this page to your favorite service to help spread the word. I'll use this information for my essay topics.

    ReplyDelete