Saturday, 28 May 2016

BEE GOOD - Honey & Propolis 2in1 Cream Cleanser*

Hi guys,

I've been using twice/three times a day facial skin care products since I've been a teenager (as I've had skin breaks/middle-strong acne too;)) and since then I've changed quite a bit my routines and I'm still not 100% using a proper routine, as I'm still on the search to find my personal main routine.


Each skin is different, most of us don't even know, that we are 2 skin types (some parts of your body even face can be dry and in the same time on some parts oily or normal!) therefore it's tricky to find the right products and to create your own routine, which isn't sometimes a bargain as well as not simple as everyone seems to talk about!


Right now I'm focusing to try out a few of organic or simply natural products, which aren't full of chemical or synthetic ingredients but also use some good stuff right from the nature. It must NOT be organic but more or less it should be filled with the right stuff. As all of us are using makeup and other chemical products already, which are not bad but still not natural for our skin (which can be also a reason for skin dryness or acne) - we should even more care about the skin after removing makeup! As no makeup looks good on flaky/damaged skin!


Bee Good has sent me months ago a creamy soft facial cleanser, which comes in a tube with a cotton cloth (which I used during exfoliating!):

Ingredients:

Aqua (water), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Stearic acid, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Mel (honey), Propolis extract, Cera alba (beeswax), Crambe abyssinica seed oil, Brassica campestris (rapeseed) oil, Benzyl alcohol, Limonene, Sodium hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (fragrance), Xanthan gum, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Alcohol denat. (SD alcohol 40-B)

I really like the fresh "citrusy" scent and that my skin doesn't turn red after drying my whole face with a towel. Trust me, I've always got some red spots on my facial skin after each facial cleansing (which went off after 5min. but still I wasn't really satisfied about that result after each cleansing). So honestly, that was a big, big, big plus!



What I would see as a minus  (but just my opinion) it could come in a glass jar or even a metallic tube, as we all have too much plastic tubes/jars/storage boxes already - but that's more about the packaging not about the products itself or the design, which I absolutely love!;)

Did you've already tried that cleanser or another product from Bee Good?

Yours,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment