Sunday, 17 April 2016

GIVENCHY - LIVE IRRESISTIBLE - Eau de Toilette*

Hi everyone,

the last month I'm completely in LOVE (really! not just said, 'cause I got it for this review, I do really love the scent!) with "Live Irresisitible" Eau de Toilette:


Not just because the bottle reminds me on vintage glass bottles, nice sunny swimming pool days in LA or 50s pink bathroom accessoires, but as well the powdery sweet scent of pear, juicy raspberries, fresh pink roses and wooden notes.


The scent is perfect for all of you, between 20s, 30s. It is youthful, fresh and feminine. A perfect scent for a great date, the perfect gift for your anniversary or even graduation;)


I've been impressed about the long-term scent on my skin after applying in the morning and still smelling it after some couple hours, which isn't really typical for Eau de Toilettes. As they are usually lighter and fast fading scents in compare to real Eau de Parfums.

40ml - 61,99€ / 75ml - 95,99€* Marionnaud

Live Irresistible by Givenchy won my heart as it reminds me like mentioned above so many different decades from 50s until the late 70s, where you could buy a lot kinda same scents and such nice bottles like this printed high-end glass bottle!

Did you've already tried or seen Givenchy Live Irresistible Eau de Toilette?

Yours,

1 comment: