Sunday, 20 March 2016

SEMIX - NATURAL Gluten Free 3-Grain Porridge

Hi friends,

so I've been trying the last 2 days another type of intstant porridge brands called Semix, especially the 3 grain porridge - which is also great for gluten intolerant people. I'm glad, that I can eat any kind of flour and don't have to read every label after gluten. But back to the product itself:


4 seperate paper sachets with 65g of instant porridge, come in a paper packaging, which has a very delicious picture of the ready porridge (which sometimes like we all know, looks in real completely different).


You just simply fill the sachet into your favorite breakfast bowl, add hot water or you can also use milk or milk alternatives like: Almond Milk, Coconut Milk etc. 


The first time I've made a bowl I've been suprised about the texture and very similar end product, like on the picture shown on the packaging itself!;) The only negative I've to say is, that 1 kind of sweetener would be already enough, it's to sweet for my taste. 

I'd recommend this product to gluten intolerant customers, to all of you who like super sweet porridges.

In the next weeks I will try other instant porridges as well from this brand and will let you know, whether maybe just this variation is a bit more sweeter. We will see.

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment