Saturday, 12 March 2016

KISSA - ST. PATRICK'S DAY SEMOLINA PORRIDGE *

Hi guys,

as you maybe already know, I'm a porridge/cereal breakfast type. Since I've started to prepare my instant/non-instant porridges each morning - I've tried to make them different:

Fruits, Nuts, Agave/Maple/Date Syrup, Chocolate, Cinnamon and and and

Recently I've got a sample from KISSA, which is a special Matcha tea for cooking - so what could be better than a traditional bowl of organic czech semolina porridge with a hint of matcha.

What you'll need: 


Instant organic/non-organic semolina porridge 
Milk (semi-skimmed, skimmed milk, goat milk)
Bowl, Spoon


You add the instant semolina in the bowl and just use 1-2 tsp. of Matcha for Cooking* than warm up the milk and blend it carefully together.


This is a quick, nutritious and healthy breakfast idea - great for the next St. Patrick's Day too!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment