Monday, 16 November 2015

Positive Luxury - AURA SOMA EVENT*

Hi guys,

last month I've been invited by Positive Luxury to maybe one of the most elegant and highend hotel called "metropolitan" located near the gorgeous Green Park in London to an evening full of scents from Aura Soma:

 


AuraSoma creates scents, which have two different shades in each bottle to let everyone of us choose with the color/aura of choice. This is an interesting different view of choosing your right scent and to be honest, it was quiet funny as my fav' color combination was from No. 58 which is a combination of pale blue over pale pink called Orion and Angelica and it's useful for travellers;)

So well as I've travelled a lot and spent the whole year by myself in the UK it's strange, that I've choosen this one without knowing about the meaning of the color combination on the event and found that out after reading the booklet I've got on the event about each of the scents.

Anyway I've got as samples the No. 30* which means Heaven on Earth has a strong scent which I quiet liked, No. 39* which represent a combination of ancient Egypt and the ancient wisdom - the scent is unique, and No. 80*  which inspires the deeper levels of love and compassion. A great trio worth to try out one after one;)!

It was a truly pleasant event night and thanks Positive Luxury again for inviting me!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment