Friday, 2 October 2015

THE WONDER SEED - HEMP HAND CREAM "Spring Lavender"*

Hi guys,

the last month I've been using another handcream (after trying already thousands;)) and this The Wonder Seed hemp seed oil hand cream with the scent of spring lavender is ideal for the driest skin as well as eczema.


The Wonder Seed hand cream comes in a 71ml tube and I just love to apply it as the scent isn't too much "granny"! I mean it's not that typical lavender scent it's more like citrus lavender blended scent.

The Wonder Seed Hand Cream "Spring Lavender" - $12.95* (here)

Ingredients:

Well it made my skin softer, it's not dry but my eczema problem still excists - so I think, that this cream is great for very dry skin and light eczema problems but not for specific kind of eczemas.


Anyway this hand cream is a great natural alternative to other harsh chemical packed hand treatments!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment