Monday, 10 August 2015

TAYLORS OF HARROGATE - HOT JAVA*

Hi guys,

the last weeks I've tried out a further coffee by Taylors of Harrogate called "Hot Lava Java", which is a strong coffee (perfect for all hardcore coffee lovers like me;)) well and I'm always add some drops of fresh organic milk and sometimes agave syrup for a sweeter taste!


As I'm very old-fashioned I'm using my vintage 60s/70s Melitta 101 coffee filter cup and the original Melitta 101 filters for each fresh brew cup of good coffee like the one called "Hot Lava Java"*;)

Melitta Original 101 coffee filter paper   (Melitta Shop)

The Hot Lava Java* has a strong, a bit sweet and a bit "sweetish" blend (not really smoky for me) and it's a perfect cup of coffee before or after work to a slice of cake;)

Did you've tried out some of Taylors of Harrogate coffees yet?! What's your fav' blend?!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment