Monday, 10 August 2015

DHC - FACE WASH POWDER*

Hi guys,

the last weeks I've tried out some DHC Cosmetic samples on myself and made already some few days ago a review about the Deep Cleansing Oil, Acerola Cream and Acerola Extract (Review here).

Today I'd like to introduce you the DHC Face Wash Powder*, which looks in fact like a classic white washing powder!;) It smells for me lightly after honey and baby powder and transforms 100%tly to a light white foam after adding few water drops, blend it in your hands and after on your face.


Well the scent and texture (even if a wash powder seems to be very weird for me as a traditional user of liquid facial washes!) was quiet comfortable but after removing the foam with water off my face I've slightly had dry and slightly oily skin, which doesn't felt really clean so I had to clean it again with one of my usually used (liquid) facial washes.

I'm honestly thinking that this product is great for travelling, if you save your luggage from heavy liquid bottles or for a SOS product in your beauty case during times where you need to save money for the next drugstore haul!

The Deep Cleansing Oil is in comparison to this Face Wash Powder a star! I really like the smooth yellowish oily liquid facial wash more!

If you've ever tried out the Face Wash Powder let me know how you felt after cleansing your face with the powder or whether you like a powder more than liquid facial washes?

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment