Wednesday, 1 July 2015

TAYLORS OF HARROGATE - LAZY SUNDAY*

Hi guys,

July is here and a lot of hot summer hours, which makes every breakfast and morning very special and especially while I'm trying some of Taylors Coffees - as they are very rich in taste and good quality beans were used to create the different blends;)


Lazy Sunday (one of Taylors of Harrogate Coffee Blends) is middle rich in taste, great during breakfast or as early lunch coffee. I'm always drinking coffee with milk and this blend is soooo delicious with a drop (or few more drops;)) of fresh milk!
 

From this small sachet you could make 8 cups with a cafetiere or like I'm making it with a coffee filter and vintage porcelain coffee strainer.


My fav' is a good cup of vanilla bean coffee BUT this Lazy Sunday blend isn't far away from my fav'!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment