Wednesday, 15 April 2015

SPRING LIPS - PINK

Hi everyone,

I'd like to write about my fav' lip products this spring - of course in the shade Pink!;) Pink is one of my fav' shades, well NOT the classic neon bright Pink more the pastell light rose baby Pink shade - as it suits perfectly to pale, blue eyes and blonde hair.


NO I'm NOT a Barbie type - if you know what I mean;)



I'm not really a lip gloss fan (in fact I've just 3 or 4!) I'm hating since my first time the sticky and glossy feeling on my lips - the only one I love with the light vanilla pudding scent is from Max Factor!;)


Lip Pencils are a great alternative to matte lipsticks - if you don't have dry lips or lips who are often dry as lip pencils can cause lip dryness!

Arm swatch:

Catrice (060) lip pencil, Maybelline New York (132) lip pencil, Maybelline New York Color Drama (Minimalist) lip pencil, Max Factor (Pristine Nude, Luxurious Berry) Colour Elixir Gloss

I love pastell shades and Pink/Rose is my fav' BUT if you're reading my blog a longer time or since my start back in 2012 - you know guys that I love red lips too!;)


Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment