Wednesday, 15 April 2015

REVLON - PhotoReady BB Cream + Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Hi guys,

as I'm not a fan of big amount of makeup, cake makeup faces - I prefer during my days off work or on weekends a lighter version in form of different BB or CC creams and this one is one of my latest in my whole amount of makeups:


It's called "PhotoReady BB Cream" with a Broad Spectrum SPF 30 by Revlon and creates a medium coverage (so great for normal as well as sensitive skin without or less imperfections).


This BB Cream is available in 3 shades: Light, Light/Medium and Medium - I've got the lightest, which I found in Boots (London area) and it seems to be more for sunnier days - as I'm pretty pale and it's still a shade darker than my skin BUT I'm positively surprised about the moisture, non-oily result and long lasting finish!

Before and after blend into the skin (looks really natural and it's almost invisible):


I'd recommend this product to all of you - who likes more natural makeup looks or all of you who are under 18 or in your teenager years - this one is perfect for school as well as working hours!


Revlon created with "PhotoReady BB Cream + Broad Spectrum SPF 30" another great makeup product - which will have a space in my makeup collection for a long long time - as it's really good for a drugstore product!

Did you've ever tried this BB Cream out or other Revlon products?! How you found the texture, pigmentation, shade range?!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment