Wednesday, 22 April 2015

JE SUIS - GRAND CANYON Collection (GLORY Swimsuit)*

Hi guys,

the last month I've received to further gorgeous swimwear from the latest Je Suis by Rachel Pappo swimwear collection for Summer 2015!;) This swimsuit/one piece is from their Grand Canyon Col. and it's called "Glory" (available in Sizes: 36-44):


So I've fall in love with the shape, the cut out back and the tassel with the two translucent orange pearls;) I'd recommend it to you if you like bright colors and if you've a nice tan or are black!;) As I'm pale and I'm thinking even if I really like this swimsuit it doesn't really match with my skin type - green and yellow isn't for pale girls like me;)!

You can buy this "Glory" swimsuit/one piece from Je Suis by Rachel Pappo at Alba Moda or in other high-end and well sorted swimwear shops accross Austria, Germany, Switzerland or Netherlands.

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment