Wednesday, 1 April 2015

GIVENCHY - Le Prisme Visage Color Confetti Powder (Spring 2015)*

Hi guys,

I'd like to introduce this beautiful packed facial powder by Givenchy called "Le Prisme Visage Color Confetti Powder" - which can be used all over the face, as highlighter or even as a light blush:


It comes in the classic black Givenchy paper box and after you open.....


The pale shade (could be called "vanilla" or "eclat") is great as a eye base too and the eye makeup lasts longer! Also the pink colorful pattern seems to be quite dark and bright BUT as soon as you've put it on your skin it is really soft, non powdery and highlights and brighten up your skin.


Givenchy - the pure, black, modern packaged high end makeup with fine, bright and unique powder, shadows and lipsticks inside - even the brush is real hair and really lux'!

I'm using the "Le Prisme Visage Color Confetti Powder" like described above - the light "vanilla" shade I'm applying with a soft eyeshadow brush on my upper eyelid as a base and the confetti powder comes on my cheeks and on my forehead as highlighter after using my fav' bronzer;).

Did you've ever tried out the great makeup range of Givenchy?! What about this facial illuminating powder?!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment