Sunday, 15 March 2015

FLAWLESS NUDE LOOK

Hi guys,

the last month I've been using a lot nude eyeshadow shades, nude lip pencils and glosses and has kept my makeup more natural than I'm doing now - using again bright red, pink shades as spring is coming and summer isn't far away and great for brighter shades!


But anyway, this look is pretty flawless and natural nude - great for work/school/meet ups!;)

What I've been using:

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundaion (True Ivory)
Everyday Minerals Creme Conceal Stick* (Vanilla)
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! push-up liner*
Benefit Cosmetics dandelion - brightening face powder/blush
Bourjois Paris Delice de Poudre (Highlighter + Bronzer)
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder (Translucent)
Catrice Eye Brow Stylist (Date With Ash-ton)
Max Factor Wild Shadow Pot* (Pale Pebble)
Bourjois Paris Palette Smoky Stories (Over Rose)

Hope you've found it a bit inspiring and see you soon here on my pink page!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment