Wednesday, 4 February 2015

WELEDA - SKIN FOOD CREAM

Hi guys,

I've been using Weleda Skin Food now a longer time, the herbal citrus scent is really delicious (I'm sure not really everyone will like this scent BUT it smells like homemade good cream!;)). It has an ivory shade and it's really a rich cream, which should moisturize and pamper your (very) dry skin.


Well as I've pretty normal skin on my whole body, just on my hands I've sometimes very dry and sensitive - it has been used on my hands!;) 


It comes in a metall tube with a plastic closing (which is less plastic - wohoooo!;)) and with a size of 75ml it lasts longer (if you're using it just for small parts of your body like: hands or on your feet).


Sometimes, if the tube stands for a longer time, it can happen, that a light oil comes out before the cream BUT that's normal  - as it contains natural ingredients and it's really rich (like I've mentioned above).

Hand Review:

 

Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Glyceryl Linoleate, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*. * from natural essential oils.
 

 Weleda Skin Food 8.49 € (Weleda AT/DE)- & 9.95 pounds (Weleda UK)

I wouldn't say it's the best skin cream EVER EVER but it is a good natural skin cream, which helps you to keep your dry skinparts moisturized and it leaves a herbal/citrus scent - which more herbal than citrus (not like the Birch Scrub - review HERE, which has a tasty citrus scent;)) and the metall packaging really hit my heart!;)

Did you've already tried this Skin Food skin cream for dry and rough skin parts?! - What's your opinion and result?!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment