Friday, 20 February 2015

INTIMISSIMI ITALIAN LINGERIE - SS15 Bridal Collection

Hi my beloved readers,

I'm a VERY romantical person, especially when it comes to wear the right lingerie for special occasions like for example : Marriage!

Well I'm NOT engaged (at the moment - well I've a LOT of time;)) BUT if I'd ever be engaged or have the luck to marry - I'd choose a vintage themed marriage and white lingerie!

Silk Nightgown - € 99.90:
 (Photo Credit: Intimissimi Italian Lingerie)

Therefore I've really found the latest Spring/Summer Bridal Collection '15 by Intimissimi VERY high-end and perfect to celebrate the most important day of life (for many of you!;)):

Padded Bandeau Bra (€ 35.90) and Brazilian (€ 12.90):
 (Photo Credit: Intimissimi Italian Lingerie)

Chemise - € 59.90: 
 (Photo Credit: Intimissimi Italian Lingerie)

Bridal Bra (€ 35.90) & Bridal Brazil Slip (€ 12.90):
 (Photo Credits: Intimissimi Italian Lingerie)

I'm really a fan of Intimissimi Italian Lingerie since I've been a teenager - as their bra's are soooo comfortable and good fitting!;)

Did you've ever bought lingerie at Intimissimi?! Are you searching for the perfect bridal bra and slip?! - Check out Intimissimi!;)

Yours,
(non-paid PR Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment