Saturday, 14 February 2015

ESSIE - RESORT 2015 (Review)

Hi guys,

I'm really the kinda girl, who has a HUGE collection of different nailpolishes (fav' shades: nude, pink/rose, cream/white) and as I'm currently in love with the latest Essie Collection called "Resort 2015" - I'd like to show you 3 of the 4 nailpolishes:


The Resort 2015 col. contains a nude rose pearly shade (time for me time), a coral/peachy shade (stones n'roses), a lilac/blue (suite retreat) as well as a beige/choco shade (cocoa karma).


The shades remind me strongly on sunny summer days at the beach as well as they suit perfectly on your toes too (especially suite retreat & stones n'roses)!

time for me time:

It's a pearly light rose shade - which creates the perfect manicure as well as could be used as the base coat for different nail art designs.

suite retreat:

This lilac/blue shade (which looks on the photo above more blue) can be also used on your toes as well as for nail art - like for aztec nails.

stones n'roses:

This coral/peachy shade reminds me on art-deco pictures, miami and vintage nail polishes - this shade was in fact already popular in the 60s and 80s!

This Essie "Resort 2015" col. is already available in the US from the 1st February '15, will be available in Canada from 7th April '15 and in Germany/Austria from March '15.

Visit Essie official page:

My fav' polish from this col. is time for me time - the pearly pale rose shade - as it's just perfect for a natural manicure, as a base coat and suits each outfit!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment