Monday, 26 January 2015

WELEDA BIRCH BODY SCRUB*

Hi guys,

the last few weeks I've used during my shower routine (as I've been showering almost each day during my stay at the hotel in the lovely shower- as there's NO bathtub guys!) also the Birch body scrub by Weleda, which smells fresh citrusy and reminds me strongly on non-alcoholic mojito drink, which I used to drink while swimming or relaxing at the pool on summer vacations!;)

I've already tried out Weleda's Birch Cellulite Body Oil (Review HERE) and this is the perfect matching product - well I'm not having a heavy Cellulite (what I'm VERY happy about) BUT if you're someone who's fighting with this woman problem - TRY these products out - they work!;)

Weleda Birch Body Scrub (Weleda DE & AT)- or £9.95 (Weleda UK)


The creamy slightly yellowish shower birch body scrub should softly exfoliate and smooth your bodyskin as well as it could be a preparation before using the Weleda Birch Cellulite Body Oil .


Application/How to use (for all Non-German;)): 

Depends on your skin type - how much you'll need to massage, scrub your skin (I've used to do it 2-3 times/week) It can be used more times during the week! Just gently apply it on your whole body and make a light massage;)





The natural ingredients (like wax pearls and pure plant oils) without synthetic detergents or aggressive agents (which is always bad for each skin type and let your skin age faster!) gentle massage your whole body and supports your skin cell renewal! 

Did you've tried this great fresh after citrus scented birch body scrub out yet?!

Wish you all a great morning/afternoon/evening/night (depends where you are;))!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment