Wednesday, 14 January 2015

PRAGUE - NATIONAL THEATRE/NARODNI DIVADLO

Hi guys,

not long ago (during my christmas holidays/new year) I've been in Prague - visiting some of my family members and explore my alltime fav' place - which is a building (means a LOT to me): The National Theatre. I can't believe, that my mum worked there some years ago in the costume/suit department and well I would love to sing there!;)


So well I don't have to menition anymore, that this place is sooo gorgeous, breathtaking, special, high-luxury, treasure and historical and awesome and a pleasure to be there!;)

Narodni Divadlo/National Theatre in Prague will always have a special place in my heart and will be still my No.1 place to stop!;)

Did you've ever been there or what's your fav' Theathre?!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment