Tuesday, 20 January 2015

BRIGHTON AT NIGHT & EARLY MORNING

Hi guys,

last night I've been out and as I've walked by myself a bit (which I prefer than takin' a bus, car, taxi etc.) - as this is the only way you can see and escape so many hidden treasures of the city you're currently living or visiting!


I've took some photos to show you how gorgeous Brighton is with his old typical british houses, lights and just the seaside charm at night as well as durin' early morning hours, which is always the better time to take photos - as there can be a huge amount of people outside in later hours (makes photographing even more difficult!):


So yeah I really fall in love with Brighton the seaside bright city in the UK and hope to stay here for a longer time!;)

Wish you all a great Tuesday evening!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment