Saturday, 31 January 2015

BIK BOK - LOVES PASTEL

Hi guys,

the spring isn't far away (honestly THAT'S what I'm telling myself almost each day - as I'm not really the winter season type more spring/summer and I was born in April - which means I'm definitely a Spring Bunny;)). Anyway Bik Bok has incredibly gorgeous pastel shades in their latest spring collection and I'd like to show you some of the most gorgeous one:

1. "Romantic Spring Moment" Outfit:
(Photo Credits: Bik Bok)

Top 19.95 € & High Waisted Skinny Jeans 29.95 €

Fresh, playful pastel blouses combinated with high-waist skinny jeans or boyfriend jeans creates a lovely light spring outfit perfect for school, work, weekend trips to awesome places or for a day out with your nearest persons!;)

 (Photo Credit: Bik Bok)

 Backpack 39.95 €

For all of your who needs a new school bag or backpack for travelling - these one from the Bik Bok spring collection comes in a lovely cream ivory shade - the perfect one for this season!;)

2nd "Pastel Creativity" Outfit:

(Photo Credits: Bik Bok)

Tiger Blouse 32.95 € & Boyfriend Softy Jeans 64.95€ 

I'm a fan of fresh grown flowers (especially pink roses and orange flowers;)), hunting for some easter eggs in the garden, celebrating easter, enjoy mother nature - as every spring means a new birth (no matter whether real birth or your own new me!;)).

Bik Bok is worth to visit on their own official page or in store officially!;)

Yours,
 
(non-paid PR post)

No comments:

Post a Comment