Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Barry M - ALL NAIL PAINTS (NP 66)

Hi guys,

lastly I've not used as much nail polish as I've done usually and that's maybe 'cause I've not found yet the perfect matt and thick full coverage white polish (no it's NOT easy to find a good white polish - TRUST ME!) and as I've been recently for some girl shopping at our local boots drugstore I've been positively surprised about the latest Barry M All Nail Paints nail polish selection!;)


There's the perfect matt white plain shade (NP 66 - Matt White) - which let your fingernails looks even more delicate and pure and it's just PERFECT for light tanned skin!;)


The price (£2.99) is as well really affordable and it's NOT chipping - woohooo!;)



It's just a dreamy matt white polish magic - which will be as well a great basecoat before creating such lovely "Barbie" nails like I've tried:


Barry M cosmetics creates such affordable and good looking , quality polishes and eyeshadows too - just DON'T forget to check out your nearest boots or superdrug for some Barry M moments!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment