Saturday, 20 December 2014

TISSERAND AROMATHERAPY (TRAVEL)

Hi guys,

travelling can be VERY stressful - especially if you're on the road for more about 23h (like I'll be tomorrow!) - therefore it's pretty useful to have a special aroma roll-on with you to make your trip even more comfy and nice.


During my last Wholefoods Market shopping in Kensington High Street - I've found as well a roll-on herbal oil stick called simply "Travel" by Tisserand Aromatherapy.


This one is NOT too herbal (like the typical herbal roll on sticks you maybe know so well like me - I don't like them!) however I pretty much enjoy applying it on my hands, behind ears or on my neck (you can also use it on your shoulders, back, wrists, legs or feet.


 Ingredients:


Like you see "Travel" roll-on contains essential oils like: jojoba/grapefruit/bergamot mint or peppermint - which creates a refreshing and calm feeling during your trip!;)


Did you've ever used one of Tisserand Aromatherapy roll-ons or what are your long trip tips/advices and products - which makes the whole travel experience even more comfortable and nice (as I'm quite often on the road - I'd appreciate and would be 100% glad as well as interested to know about your tips/ideas/advices!;)).

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment