Saturday, 20 December 2014

SUNSET AT BRIGHTON BEACH (20th December '14)

Hi guys,

last day in Brighton (before I'll wake up at 12pm! to catch my bus at 1:40am on 21st Dec. '15 - which will be the Sunday) - as I'll visit my fam' in Austria and spend Christmas there as well I'll be durin' the 26/27th of December '14 until the 3th January '15 in Prague - so a LOT of miles on bus/car;)


I've been today on a nice walk to Brighton Marina (I really love to walk the way long the beach - especially if the weather is calm and fine) and it was such a lovely Sunset while I've been on my way back to my current hotel accommodation (Nineteen Brighton - the BEST stay while visiting/start in Brighton!;)).


Brighton has really a LOT of  beautiful places to stay/escape/photograph/etc. and as well you'll see and get soooo many magical moments there - like this sunset! Can't wait to spend here more time after New Year and to finally find me own "four walls" and life my dream;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment