Thursday, 4 December 2014

Sea Life Brighton - PART 1

Hi guys,

yesterday I've visited the 140 years old SeaLife in Brighton/UK (maybe some of you have already seen some pic's on my Instagram account HERE;)).


They've made a LOT of reconstructions and create such a magical and wonderful place to escape the treasures and little friends of the sea!;)


For more or better views on the coral reefs, sharks and cute turtles you need to go through a metall tunnel kinda floor - which reminds me strongly on 19th century submarine or ship (like Titanic;)):




There are cute comic kinda signs on the walls - where you can read some fun and interesting facts about the creatures of the sea:


And as I'm such a kid' I've tried out one of their sea friend necklace automatic machines for 1 pf to let me surprise - which one will fall out and it was a cute penguin - which I'll probably give my mum;):


But there are as well really commendable and interesting stations like:


....I'm really highly positivly impressed about this SeaLife experience!;) It's such a lovely place to stay for a while and to learn a bit more about the deep and wide sea guys;)!


Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment