Sunday, 7 December 2014

NEW FASHION BASICS & VINTAGE - WINTER '14

Hi guys,

first of all - sorry, that I've not made any fashion/ootd posts since a quite long time (well as I'm in the UK at the moment and have not found someone who would like to make some OOTD shoots with me;)) and I've went a long time for some new fashion pieces - I've not have the reason and feeling to do one new.

 White & Green Basics Jersey Tops 3.99 pounds/each - H&M

BUT as Black Friday was (a bit crazy) here in the UK - where I've found an amazing red/navy striped knitted dress from GAP. 

 5 pocket Skinny jeans 19.99 pounds - ZARA

As well as I've needed some plain basic shirts (from H&M) and found a super cute X-Mas skirt/rock in one of my fav' vintage stores BeyondRetro as well as a pair of simple but great skinny jeans from ZARA (which is my Top 1 place to stop and look after some new fashion items;)).

Striped mockneck red/navy collar dress 17.50 pounds (-50% Black Friday) - GAP

I'm really positively impressed and amazed about this knitted dress by GAP - it's perfect for chillin', cold autumn/winter nights out and for a nice meet up with friends, love;) as well!

Vintage fabric christmas skirt 28 pounds - Beyond Retro

I've NEVER EVER seen such a christmas inspired vintage skirt before! It totally reminds me on the 50s Christmas parties - where Elvis played hits like"Blue Christmas" or "Here Comes Santa Clause" and families drunk egg nog and eaten gingerbread cookies - well it just reminds me on good ol' times - as well as on Dolly Parton - I just love this skirt from Beyond Retro!;)

What have you bought the last time in the fashion department?!

Yours,

1 comment: