Monday, 1 December 2014

LOLITA LEMPICKA - Eau De Toilette

Hi guys,

I'm soooooo happy, as it's 1) the 1st of December (Christmas isn't far away;)) and 2) I've found in a TK Maxx store in Brighton finally a 80ml bottle of Lolita Lempicka's Eau de Toilette!;)


Well as you maybe know (if you're reading my blog for a longer time;)) I'm not someone who wouldn't try a new cologne/eau de toilette/eau de parfum BUT Lolita Lempicka's "Le Premier" Eau de Parfum is my signature scent since I've been 12 years old (through my whole teenage years until now - young adult;)) and I've quite a problem to find it in Austria (especially as Douglas, Müller & Co. doesn't ordered it anymore).


Bottle Review:


Here in the UK I've quite the same problem - which let my heart beats even more after I've found the L.L. Eau de Toilette - which isn't strong and the same "Le Premier" scent BUT quite similar and I'm happy to have just one bottle now - before I'll hopefully find somewhere my "Le Premier" scent;)!

  
Eau de Toilette - 80 ml - 77.50€ (here) or TK Maxx offer :  24.99 pounds (80ml!)

Lolita Lempicka creates such magical scents as well as their apple shaped glass bottles with golden details and lovely patterns are truly a unqiue gift to someone special - and Christmas isn't far away (guys, you have 23 days left to buy some special things for your beloved one!;)).

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment