Saturday, 20 December 2014

Bourjois Paris - Delice de Poudre Bronzer/Highlighter Duo

Hi guys,

currently as mentioned in my previous post I'm using quite often Bourjois Paris makeup products and I've though a long time ago, if I would start to use this brand I'd like to share with you my absolutely fav' one (which I've always wanted to try out on myself or which catch my eye!;)):


The Bourjois Paris Delice de Poudre Bronzer/Illuminator (shade 55) is perfect for porcelain/light ivory skin types like me (oh gosh I get soooo pale durin' the last couple of weeks!;)) and this one actually has not just a bronzer as well a light pearl shimmer illuminating powder - so you'll get 2 in 1 palette - which is great for your wallet as well for travelling;)!

 

Hand Swatch:


The scent of this bronzer/illuminator is VERY sweet and reminds me really on a white choc' (which I normally don't like for eatin' BUT just imagine to have a powder, which doesn't smells like powder but like some sweet - OMG;)!).

What's your fav' bronzer/illuminating product from Bourjois Paris?!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment