Saturday, 8 November 2014

NAIL ART #1: CHRISTMAS INSPIRED

Hi everyone;),

as it's totally autumn like outside and christmas isn't far away - I've though to play a bit with my current fav' autumn/winter nail polishes and shades and to create some fun christmas nail art too;):


Essie Nail Polishes:

3016 Boom Boom Boom, 38 Nice Is Nice, 250 bond with whomever, help me grow base coat

View more great shades on:



Max Factor Effect Mini Nail Polishes:

05 Sunny Pink, 165 Hot Coco, 26 Cappuccino

View more great shades on:

Max Factor's Germany: Official Page, Facebook
Max Factor's UK: Official Page, Twitter, Facebook


Max Factor Effect Mini Nail Polishes:

05 Sunny Pink, 165 Hot Coco, 26 Cappuccino

Max Factor Gel Shine Lacquer Nail Polish:

25 Patent Poppy

View more great shades on:

Max Factor's Germany: Official Page, Facebook
Max Factor's UK: Official Page, Twitter, Facebook

It was a lot of fun to create this not perfect christmas inspired nail art - I've truly tried my best, anyway I'm not the best nail painter BUT these snowflake and gingerbread nail art are too cute to be perfect or?!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment