Tuesday, 18 November 2014

MAX FACTOR EXCESS SHIMMER eyeshadow pots*

Hi guys,

it's been over a week, since I've uploaded my last post - I'm so so sorry again (like mio. times before;)), that I'm not writing and uploading each day some posts BUT I'm pretty busy with searching my 1st flat, job and other life situations in the UK (YES I'm starting my life in England;))!

 

As I've received from the lovely Stephanie 2 weeks ago some of the latest Max Factor  Excess Shimmer* eyeshadow cream pots - I though to show you them in a little swatch;):


Hand Review:


I pretty much like the glass pots and packaging design of this creamy shimmer eyeshadows as well as that they are not too "shimmery" and that they don't smudge so much!;) 

Great eyeshadows for fast eye makeup ideas as well as for makeup beginners/teens!;)


You will find these little cuties in each good stored drugstore/pharmacy for £7.99 or 8.49€

For more informations please visit - Max Factor (AT/GE, UK, International)

Wish you all a great Tuesday night and let me know, which is your fav' shade from the whole Max Factor Excess Shimmer* range?!;)

Yours,

2 comments:

  1. Wow these look amazing. I've never tried creamy eyeshadows but this post has definitely sparked an interest! I love the Pink Opal colour :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi Miriam;) Definitely you should try some of them out - I'd say Onyx is perfect for creating the perfect smokey eye or a fine eye line as well (BUT I'm not sure whether this would last all day!;)) and Pearl is as well great as a basic shimmer eyeshadow before you apply some powder eyeshadow as well;)! And there are different other shades to try out!;)

      Wish you a nice evening,

      NIKA B.

      Delete