Thursday, 27 November 2014

Dr. Bronners Teebaum Vs. Tea Tree Castile Liquid Soap

Hi guys:),

the last months I've been using the Tea Tree (or in German: Teebaum) Castile Liquid Soap and as I'm finally in the UK and my German one has been finished I went to Whole Foods on Kensington High Street and bought myself a new bottle - BUT I've been surprised as the ingredients are DIFFERENT!


....on the first sight you don't see the difference (or just I've NOT figured out it inside the shop;))

The German Dr. Bronners Teebaum Castile Liquid Soap (Review HERE):


Ingredients:

Water, Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Potassium Olivate (Olive Oil), Glycerine, Potassium Hempate (Hemp Oil), Potassium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil), Tea Tree Oil, Citric Acid (from Tapioca), Natural Tocopherol (Vitamine E), d-Limonene

The British/American Dr. Bronners Tea Tree Castile Liquid Soap:


Ingredients:

Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Olive Oil, Tea Tree Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol

So the British/American version DOESN'T contains: Glycerine, Tea Tree Oil (JUST extract!), d-Limonene
And the German DOESN'T contains: Potassium Hydroxide and like mentioned above Tea Tree Oil instead Extract

Well I don't know, why the same Castile Liquid Soap from the same brand needs to contain different ingredients JUST  because it's sold in another country?!

Well I hope, that this one will do the same work as the German one - as I've used it for almost 10 months now and I'm still satisfied about the purifying effect to my facial skin!;)

Did you've recognized the difference as well after buying this soap in different countries?!;)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment